Q: 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Refuse to pick up speed while pressing the gas?

3. 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Q: Clutch pedal gets stuck sometimes

You may have a clutch pedal pivot bushing binding or the clutch master cylinder piston binding in the bore of the master cylinder. You should disconnect the clutch master cylinder and see if the pedal moves freely in the pivot...

Q: What precautions should I follow when using the Intelligent Key?

Your car’s Intelligent Key is a key, a receiver and a transmitter. It functions as a remote to lock and unlock your doors, but it also ties into the car’s immobilizer system. Without it, you can’t go very far. It...

Q: Crankshaft pulley not turning

The crankshaft damper has a broken rubber insulator and no longer turns the outside of the pulley moving the serpentine belt. The accessories are not being turned causing the loss of power steering, charging and any other accessory that is...