Q: 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Refuse to pick up speed while pressing the gas?

3. 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Q: My jeep wont go over 35mph. 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello - if this loss of performance was rather sudden (i.e. overnight or within a week or so), a failed throttle position sensor or fuel pump could be the problem. If this happened gradually, over months lets say - this...

Q: Rear of car makes whining noise.

Howling, whining or whirring noises coming from the rear-end of the vehicle may indicate the need to have the rear differential inspected. Howling under acceleration at various speeds may indicate that the gears are worn out or are out of...

Q: Oil light breifly came on then went back off and the car died and won't start up. When it did this, the engine sounded horrible.

Hi there. If the engine oil light was flashing and the engine was running a little rough, then there was an issue that was happening at that moment. Check the engine oil and see if the level if full or...