Q: 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Refuse to pick up speed while pressing the gas?

3. 2001 nissan maxima refuse to pick up speed while pressing gass

Q: IAC or Fuel Pump?

Hi There, Based on what you are describing this could be related to either the idle air control valve or the fuel pump as they both impact the flow of the air/fuel charge into the motor. I would be inclined...

Q: My car is racing in park

Hey there. This is usually a sign of a vacuum leak or a faulty or dirty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is a unit that reads the air coming into the motor as it is mixed...

Q: ignition problems, 2000 Lexus ES300

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Lexus ES300 Your car has what is called an idle control valve, which regulates the flow of air into the engine while the car is idling. This is a common problem,...