Q: 2 mon. ago on a trip to Lafayette In., i noticed my clutch wasnt connecting unless i revved up the acc. then on way home, smelled

burning from engine compart. and going up hill in 4th gear I went from 50 mph to 15 mph. once on level rd I was able to go 35 max until 10 miles from home. then no more clutch drive or anything. Engine runs but burning smell and no shifting drive etc. What happened?

What happened to your car is your clutch disc wore out and started slipping. The more driving you did the more it started slipping more and more until you did not move at all. What you need to do is have the clutch assembly replaced. The burning smell was the slipping of the clutch and burning of the clutch material.

3. 2 mon. ago on a trip to Lafayette In., i noticed my clutch wasnt connecting unless i revved up the acc. then on way home, smelled