1997 chevy monte carlo after new battery car wont start v...

Q: 1997 chevy monte carlo after new battery car wont start

asked by on November 14, 2017

after new battery my 1997 3.4l chevy monte carlo wont start

A no start condition after a battery replacement can be caused by the theft system or the computer or ignition module may have been damaged during the process of the battery going bad or jump starting. I recommend having the computer scanned for codes and the engine checked to see if it has ignition spark and fuel pressure to isolate the no start condition. If you need assistance diagnosing the problem then I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem for you.