Q: 1995 lincoln town car. put on all new brake parts but no fluid coming thru left front.

just replaced master cylinder, flexible brake hose, caliphers, brake pads, but NO fluid going to left front brake. please answer,,,,,,,

Hi there. Typically when a master cylinder is replaced, a lot of air will become trapped in brake lines. Try gravity bleeding the brake system first. With the brake fluid reservoir cap removed and the brake fluid level correct, loosen the bleeder screw at the wheel that corresponds to which brake line or hose was replaced. DO NOT TOUCH the brake pedal while the master cylinder reservoir cap is removed. Allow gravity and atmospheric pressure to get the brake fluid to drip from the loosened bleeder screw. This can take just a few minutes or several minutes but be sure the brake fluid level does not fall below minimum or you will just be introducing more air into the brake system. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, you might want to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and bleed your brakes for you.

3. 1995 lincoln town car. put on all new brake parts but no fluid coming thru left front.