Q: Why does my 2005 Ford Crown Victoria start fine but it has no power.

I start my car up and let it sit til the car warm up, after the car has completely warm up I place my car in drive..it seems like the more i press the gas the less the car move..what could cost my car not to run even tho my engine start

Hello. This can be caused by quite a few different things. Most of the time it is caused by something like a dirty fuel filter, a failing air flow sensor, or possibly a bad catalytic converter. I usually scan the computer for codes and then monitor the sensors readings to see if anything looks off. If nothing is found then the fuel pressure needs to be checked and the converter should be checked for excessive back pressure. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is losing power] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loss-of-power-inspection

3. Why does my 2005 Ford Crown Victoria start fine but it has no power.