Q: 04 Acura tsx won't start

car would turn over slow when cold but the second time id try it would start. eventually it never did, just a click. everything powered on (radio lights etc). had the battery tested it was good. just replaced the starter and still nothing. my mechanic has no idea.. everything powers on it just doesn't turn over at all

It sounds like what you are describing may be related to a faulty starter relay or some faulty wiring that may not be producing a proper connection to the starter. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. 04 Acura tsx won't start