Q: ive replaced maf sensor throttle body sesnor plug wires spark plugs fuel filter thermostat upper radiator hose ignition head gaske

ive replaced maf sensor throttle body sesnor plug wires spark plugs fuel filter thermostat upper radiator hose ignition head gaskets egr valve and still it doesnt accelerate they way it should and the transmission feels like it is slipping there is no odor when the car revs high and it only does this under load

My car has 159150 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

If the transmission is slipping then you would need to have the transmission pressure tested to see if the transmission needs to be overhauled due to bad internal clutches or torque converter.

3. ive replaced maf sensor throttle body sesnor plug wires spark plugs fuel filter thermostat upper radiator hose ignition head gaske