Q: 03 Silverado no crank no start with new starter, new battery, strange weak electrical noise coming from dash when trying to start

Installed a new starter motor/ solenoid. Started perfect 4 times, then no crank no start. Recently noticed a couple electrical issues happening in a week. After the no crank no start begin, then A/C actuator stopped working, and a pending ABS light. When attempting to start I can hear a strange electrical noise coming from the dash that sounds weak like maybe the ignition switch. I don't hear the sound when the truck actually starts.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

What you are describing is obviously an electrical fault and thus will require a circuit trace, of at least the starting circuit, to resolve. Typically, this requires the factory wiring diagram from the service manual. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr