Q: 03 Silverado no crank no start with new starter, new battery, strange weak electrical noise coming from dash when trying to start

Installed a new starter motor/ solenoid. Started perfect 4 times, then no crank no start. Recently noticed a couple electrical issues happening in a week. After the no crank no start begin, then A/C actuator stopped working, and a pending ABS light. When attempting to start I can hear a strange electrical noise coming from the dash that sounds weak like maybe the ignition switch. I don't hear the sound when the truck actually starts.

What you are describing is obviously an electrical fault and thus will require a circuit trace, of at least the starting circuit, to resolve. Typically, this requires the factory wiring diagram from the service manual. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 03 Silverado no crank no start with new starter, new battery, strange weak electrical noise coming from dash when trying to start