Q: AC not workin

I have a problem with my suspension. The car shakes really hard when I press the gas pedal.

Hi. Many times when a vibration or shake throughout the vehicle occurs upon acceleration, it is because an engine component is intermittently contacting the subframe, firewall, or other component that are attached to the unibody. A failed engine mount can cause this, although generally a clunk is accompanied when accelerating or decelerating. Another possibility is a front drive axle is damaged or the CV joint is worn. In this case, the axle would have to be replaced. I recommend you have a mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic, test drive, diagnose the source of the shake, and repair the issue.

3. AC not workin