Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Car wont move when shifted into drive or reverse

3. Q: Transmission not shifting

Q: i lost my keys to my 2001 honda civic ex coupe

Hi there. There are typically three things you can do to resolve this issue. First, you can have a professional mobile mechanic complete an ignition lock cylinder replacement. Second, you can contact your local Honda dealership to see if they...

Q: I am going to attempt to change the wheel bearing or hub asssmbly on my car.

This is a repair that is going to take require some specialty tools and techniques to complete correctly. It would be highly advisable to have a certified mechanic perform this or possibly assist you with the repairs, especially if the...

Q: Q: Car not starting.

There are a few different scenarios that could contribute to your car not starting. The first piece of information that I would need to know is the condition of the battery. If the battery is unable to hold a charge...