Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Car wont move when shifted into drive or reverse

3. Q: Transmission not shifting

Q: what causes transmission to not shift?

I would check to see if there are electronic shift solenoids in your transmission. Basically, the shift speed is controlled electronically through solenoid operated valves. Heat affects these if they are malfunctioning. For example, resistance increases as temperature rises. Also,...

Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear...

Q: Car has rough idle and ticks.

If the engine has low compression on one cylinder it is usually an indication of a damaged valve seat or possibly a bad head gasket. If it is also accompanied by a ticking noise then there may be an issue...