Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Car wont move when shifted into drive or reverse

3. Q: Transmission not shifting

Q: Q: Heater not blowing hot air

If you have fluid leaking from under the dash on the passenger side, the heater core is leaking. This part will require replacement in order to get heat to function properly again. Sometimes this can be replaced by removing only...

Q: When I push the gas the RPM go up and down and don't got power the RPM going to down when I stop and the light is overhet

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is overheating at stops, and then cooling off when it gets moving. This can be caused by a few different problems. A few common causes are: clogged...

Q: Overheating with squealing

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a failing water pump or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the...