Q: Car is suddenly stopping - 1995 Dodge Stealth

My car had been running really great. Then suddenly it didn't run at all. A few days ago I went outside to start it, put the key in the ignition, turned the key and everything went dead. At first I thought it was a dead battery, but then I checked it and it was good. Then I put in a new starter, but that didn’t do any good. Could it be an electrical problem? Do you know what’s wrong?

A: You either have a bad connection at the bat...

You either have a bad connection at the battery or one of the cables are corroded. Try to remove each cable and clean them. Then check the main relay box to see if power is getting to it. Check all the big main fuses for power all of the time. If the problem is not fixed, then have a mechanic come and diagnose the stalling issue for you.