Q: Intake valve control solenoid

Hi my 08 Subaru legacy 2.5 is sending the code p0026 and p0028 I know it's the bank 1 and bank 2 of the intake valve control solenoids there any way you could show me a photograph of what the part looks like...Thanks

Hello - these 2 components mount on each cylinder head, and are partially visible at the "nose" (accessory belt end) of the engine. They use engine oil pressure to vary cam timing relative to the static cam/crankshaft timing relationship. Here is a link to one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D9HVW8O

3. Intake valve control solenoid