Q: Yes I had a new fuel pump put in and sense then my fuel gauge does not work right, is there something I can rest at home

Yes I just had a new fuel pump put in and afterwards the fuel gauge has not been working right. Is it a bad fuel pump or is there something I can reset at home thanks.

If the fuel indication is not correct or stays lower than it should be then when the pump wiring may have been out of position and is blocking the level sender rod blocked from moving its full motion. You will need to remove pump again to see if sender is out of position.

3. Yes I had a new fuel pump put in and sense then my fuel gauge does not work right, is there something I can rest at home