Another mechanic I asked said I had leftover bolt that we...

Q: Another mechanic I asked said I had leftover bolt that went into the water jacket and now I need to replace the heads... is this t

asked by on June 20, 2017

Another mechanic I asked said I had leftover bolt in my water jacket and now need to replace the heads.... is this true?

Hi there. Unfortunately we don’t enough data from you to answer this question. We need to have the year, make and model of vehicle and the identification of the services completed to give you a good answer. Thanks.