Q: Worn camshaft ?

I have a 1986 chevy truck .. i've been told the camshafts' tend to be weak .. Is this True ? It won't start.. could it be from a worn cam?

3. Worn camshaft ?

Q: How do I know which side of the car the fuel tank is on?

Some cars have their gas tank on the driver side, and some on the passenger side. As a result, it can be hard to remember which side of the vehicle your fuel tank is on. The fuel gauge is designed...

Q: almost no acceleration when cold need very light touch on gas idles fine motor does seem to rev up without a load was told t

Your car uses the KE injection system which is unique in that the electrical system can fail, and the injection system will still operate and keep the car running. Only problem is, you don't have any fine fuel trim like...

Q: Engine wont reach operating temperature

The first thing to check is to see if the cooling fan clutch is working properly. Start the engine when it is cold and rev the engine up to 1500 rpm and listen to the cooling fan to see if...