Q: Worn camshaft ?

I have a 1986 chevy truck .. i've been told the camshafts' tend to be weak .. Is this True ? It won't start.. could it be from a worn cam?

3. Worn camshaft ?

Q: Loss of power while driving and it feels like my car is bogging down - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

Hello. The issues that you are having can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time, this is caused by a sensor issue. The most common sensor to cause this is the throttle position sensor. When this...

Q: No power to cab or to fuse block

If you lost all power while driving and now have no power to anything then you need to check the main battery cables and alternator for voltage drop on the cables using a volt meter. This will tell you where...

Q: my transmission keeps trying to slide off the transmission jack.

This should not hurt the exhast to do this. I would recommend asking for a helper if necessary to help you keep the transmission level. If the transmission falls, this can damage the transmission rather than the exhaust. If the...