Q: Worn camshaft ?

I have a 1986 chevy truck .. i've been told the camshafts' tend to be weak .. Is this True ? It won't start.. could it be from a worn cam?

3. Worn camshaft ?

Q: my car is at 100,000 miles i was told not to change my ATF fluid because itwould create more problems

Hi Russ. Thanks for contacting us tonight. As a vehicle's transmission ages, the inner seals and gaskets begin to dry naturally. This is accelerated inside an automatic transmission, which is a hydraulic unit. In some cases, when the transmission fluid...

Q: Hi. I have a problem with my 86 regal. My 307 will shake and smoke a little every morning after the car has sat over night.

Hi there. It sounds like the needle and seat in the carburetor is not sealing off correctly and making the fuel drip over when the engine is sitting. Try pumping the throttle 2 times after you shut the engine off...

Q: Proper grease for ground conection on frame/body

I am one of those people who would recommend the use of dielectric grease. That is what GM tells us to use nowadays inside of connectors to prevent corrosion in the terminals of the connector. It will work well to...