Q: wondering if it is worth buying

http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/5617175556.html he said it "runs like a charm since it got the new MAF sensor. Only somewhat negative is it has headers causing a CEL and runs a bit rich. needs a Tune to accomorate." Now i have no clue what that means lol I was wondering if you could tell me and about how much it would cost or if you think the car might be worth it. Thank you very much

A: The fact that it has a rebuilt title means ...

The fact that it has a rebuilt title means it was likely totaled in a wreck. The modifications are not professional. I would avoid this car unless you are technically inclined. I like this model of car, but not for that price. No way!