Q: wondering if it is worth buying

http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/5617175556.html he said it "runs like a charm since it got the new MAF sensor. Only somewhat negative is it has headers causing a CEL and runs a bit rich. needs a Tune to accomorate." Now i have no clue what that means lol I was wondering if you could tell me and about how much it would cost or if you think the car might be worth it. Thank you very much

The fact that it has a rebuilt title means it was likely totaled in a wreck. The modifications are not professional. I would avoid this car unless you are technically inclined. I like this model of car, but not for that price. No way!

3. wondering if it is worth buying