Q: Q: Won't stay running

It ran good then i installed new heater core, now wont stay running, fires but just for a few seconds.

3. Q: Won't stay running

Q: I have a cylinder 3 misfire that only seems to happen when my gas tank gets low, is this likely due to a bad fuel injector/filter?

The misfire can be caused by a worn spark plug, defective coil, faulty spark plug wire, faulty injector, plugged injector (each injector has its own miniature internal filter), mechanical valve fault and so forth. The most common issue is the...

Q: Q: Smoke coming out of tailpipe

Hi there. Excessive smoke can indicate some serious issues. The first thing to do is to determine the type of smoke that is emitted. A whitish smoke would indicate engine coolant entering into the combustion chamber. This can cause rough...

Q: Question about 1999 isuzu rodeo transmission

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a compatible fit for a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. It's always recommended to replace any component with the same parts from a similar year, make and model.