Q: Q: Won't stay running

It ran good then i installed new heater core, now wont stay running, fires but just for a few seconds.

Hi there:

The heater core is not an essential component that controls operation of the engine. However, it’s possible that during your removal and replacement service, that an electrical harness leading to a critical components; such as a EGR valve, mass air flow sensor or other item was not correctly reattached. It’s also possible that a vacuum line is loose; which typically will allow a vehicle to start then stall. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection if you can’t find the problem by checking the above components.

3. Q: Won't stay running