Q: Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Starter is just clicking, and the car won't turn over.

The starter on this engine is on the left side of engine next to the oil pan near the transmission.

3. Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Q: Q: Brakes locking up

You need to recheck the brake light switch installation. If it is adjusted incorrectly it could partly hold the brakes engaged and would lock up the brakes or keep them partly engaged. The light switch should not be bottomed out...

Q: Q: Car won't turn over

Hello, there are multiple possibilities for a no start condition. The first thing to check is that the base engine can be rotated by hand at the damper using ratchet and socket. Second is to check power at the starter...

Q: My brakes hiss back at me

That hiss you hear is a vacuum leak. That leads to the hard brake pedal. Power brakes rely on vacuum to make braking easier. The vacuum leak has reduced vacuum within the brake booster and is making the brake pedal...