Q: Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Starter is just clicking, and the car won't turn over.

The starter on this engine is on the left side of engine next to the oil pan near the transmission.

3. Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Q: exhaust manifold overheating?

Prior to performing any diagnostics, the actual operating temperature should be measured to see if it is truly out of range. If the manifold is "too hot", such can be caused by either "general" engine overheating or specifically "lean operation",...

Q: Q: It won't start

Be sure any engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated, thus preventing the car from starting. The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the...

Q: Hello Tien, I have a hug battery/alternator problem with my Lexus ES330 2004. Can we chat?

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...