Q: Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Starter is just clicking, and the car won't turn over.

The starter on this engine is on the left side of engine next to the oil pan near the transmission.

3. Where is the starter on a 2008 Lexus GS350

Q: Q: Code p0128

Code P0128 is engaged specifically when the engine itself does not get to operating temperature in a specified time period. The only things that can cause this problem is an issue with the thermostat, head temp sensor, and the coolant...

Q: The housing for the starter outside bolt hole is cracked and can't get the bolts to hold the starter in its rightful place 2008 Cadillac Escalade

Hi - while it may be possible to remove the starter and repair the housing (weld and re-drill the hole), the most practical approach is to simply replace the starter. It could well cost just as much to repair it...

Q: I replaced all pads and rotors. There is pulsating /grinding noise when I brake. Is it a reluctor ring or sensor?

Pull the fuse for the ABS system to disable it and then test drive the car (don't forget to re-install the fuse later). If the pulsating/grinding noise remains that means the ABS system has nothing to do with your...