Q: Won't start please Help!

I was driving down the road at 55 mph and my truck cut off I put it in neutral and restarted it, the needle for the battery didn't go back to the full power it was only half way when I got home I turned the ignition off and it hasn't started since I have put a new fuel pump and also a starter what could be the problem why won't it start please help me! Thanks

Your 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe may be susceptible to fretting corrosion in some or all of its connections of the electronic modules of the vehicle. I suggest disconnecting the battery, removing the connections to all the modules of the engine or body control one at a time, and inspecting each for any problems with corrosion. Once that’s done, apply a light coat of dielectric lube to the connection pins and seals. Reinstall the connectors being sure that they all fully seat. Doing this may fix the issue.

If not contact a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your starting issue firsthand and address any continued problems.