Q: Q: Won't shift warm

Transmission shifts fine when cold but doesn't want to shift when it warms up. 2000 Mazda MPV 2.5 engine 6 cyl

3. Q: Won't shift warm

Q: Check engine light illuminated all the time. 2000 Mazda B4000

Hello. If there is a misfire in multiple cylinders of the engine, this will cause the Check Engine Light to come on. However, there are a lot of other reasons that the Check Engine Light could be on. It is...

Q: P1743

This code is for a transmission overdrive solenoid problem. The overdrive solenoid would need to be tested to see if it has the proper resistance of 10 to 20 ohms. If it is okay then the harness will need to...

Q: My car will not shift out of drive and into park - 1999 Hyundai Sonata

Hi. This sounds like the ignition switch has a problem and is not allowing the car to go into park. If the ignition switch is not sending the signal to the neutral safety switch that the key is in the...