Q: Q: Won't shift warm

Transmission shifts fine when cold but doesn't want to shift when it warms up. 2000 Mazda MPV 2.5 engine 6 cyl

3. Q: Won't shift warm

Q: Engine idling

I would try to have the idle air control valve cleaned first. Then if that does not work then have it replaced. You may save some money. Whether you decide to clean it or replace it, have the throttle body...

Q: i have 3 code on my car P0431, P0174, P0305

Noise in exhaust systems occurs due to leaks as well as internal failure of the baffles in the muffler or resonator. So, just because there are no leaks, doesn't mean the exhaust system will be noise free. An [engine/exhaust noise...

Q: Engine shakes at idle, burning smell, only in cold temperatures

Hi there. The vibration could be the engine mounts loose on your engine or transmission. The engine knocking noise could be the engine pinging as there is not enough fuel to burn and the cylinders are colder than normal. This...