Q: Q: Won't shift warm

Transmission shifts fine when cold but doesn't want to shift when it warms up. 2000 Mazda MPV 2.5 engine 6 cyl

3. Q: Won't shift warm

Q: Q: Why is my car making this rattling noise?

Hi there. The rattling noise could be the drive belt or pulley that is loose when not under a load. When turning the wheels or on highway driving conditions, the noise may not be there for the engine is under...

Q: I smell vapor in the car and the car is starting and cutting right off

A code for the canister close valve will not cause the engine to not run. What would cause the engine to not run, and may be the cause of the fuel vapor smell in the car, would be a leaking/cracked...

Q: At green light, accelerated, engine revved, but car barely moved

Hello. It sounds like that there was a glitch inside the TCM, known as the transmission control module. There is a TCM update available for your vehicle. Call your dealership to see if the update has been done already or...