Q: With car. driving a/c working finebutwhen stop for red light temp guage goes up and a/c start blow out hot air

When driving car a/c working fine but when you stop at red light blow out hot air and temperatures gauge goes up

A: You need to check and make sure the cooling...

You need to check and make sure the cooling fans are coming on along with the A/C. You may have one or both fans not working. The cooling system should be checked to ensure there is no radiator blockage in the front of it. If the cooling fan are not coming on then you will overheat quickly once you come to a stop. I'd suggest you get this checked out by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your A/C issue and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.