Wire and metal hanging underneath car 2005 mazda 3 l4-2.0l

Q: Wire and metal hanging underneath car

asked by on May 20, 2017

After getting an oil change today, I heard some noise when driving. Noticed underneath my car there was a wire or hose hanging low with some l shaped metal attached to it. Not sure what it is.

Hi there. It is probably a better idea to have one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a physical inspection if you notice any symptoms as there isn’t anything natural that would hand from below the vehicle except perhaps an air conditioning drain tube (which is supposed to be there). Let us know if you notice any symptoms over the next few days and write back to describe the symptoms; which should allow us to give you some good ideas. Thanks!