Q: Window lock issues

All windows but driver window are locked until i flip switch to lock back to unlock is it a switch problem?

Hello. I suspect that you have a faulty window motor. Your window motor can be checked by testing for power to the window motor when the switch is pressed. If the power is being delivered to the window but the window is still not moving that means it is the window motor is bad or there is a wiring fault present. I suggest that you have a technician such as one from inspect your vehicle to help further diagnose your window concern.

https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/window-is-not-working-inspection

3. Window lock issues