Q: Power problems

asked by on February 20, 2016

All of the dashboard indicators are not working, the automatic windows are not working, and the radio wouldn't power on.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big power connections on each side. Make sure all the bolts in that area are tight as a loose connection could also be the cause. If the issue persists, have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components more in-depth to find the source of the problem.