Q: will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

will the 2009 cadillac cts timing chain set work with my 2011 chevy camaro the seller said it was compatible with my vehicle but i wanted to be sure

Hi there:

If the engine from the 2009 CTS is identical to the one in your Camaro, then the timing chain hardware should be compatible. It’s hard to know for certain if that CTS in question has the same engine as the Camaro as there are four different engine options. You might want to get the VIN number from the CTS and confirm with the dealership before purchasing this vehicle.

3. will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set