Q: will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

will the 2009 cadillac cts timing chain set work with my 2011 chevy camaro the seller said it was compatible with my vehicle but i wanted to be sure

3. will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

Q: 2010 camaro theres something causing my catalytic convers to go out.. I keep switching them.. Three times already.. Only one not b

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few things that can cause a catalytic converter to wear prematurely. The most common is excessive use of aftermarket fuel additives or using either poor quality or leaded gasoline (racing...

Q: No crank when hot

The PCM supplies power to the purple/white wire which activates the starter relay. I would disconnect that wire from the PCM, mostly likely it would need to be cut somewhere it can be easily repaired or you will need to...

Q: Right turn produces noise - 2011 Toyota Camry

Hi there. It sounds like you have a wheel bearing or axle failure. A failing wheel bearing will generally produce more noise when loaded; LF when turning right and RF when turning left. An axle can produce similar noise if...