Q: will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

will the 2009 cadillac cts timing chain set work with my 2011 chevy camaro the seller said it was compatible with my vehicle but i wanted to be sure

3. will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

Q: When I have the clutch in and turn steering wheel there is a noise.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check to see if the belt and tensioner is working and the belt has no cracks. If there are cracks in the belt, then replace the belt. If the belt seems to be loose...

Q: My front headlight is out o bough a bulb it's still not working it's a 2013 Chrysler 200 S

Hi Michele. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are a few possible reasons that your headlight is not working after replacing the bulb. In most cases, it's because the electrical harness is either loose or damaged. It could also be...

Q: Car sporadically stalls when at very low speed or stopped 2011 Volkswagon Jetta

Hello - it would be useful to know what the "successful" dealer did that improved the hard starting problem. These problems may or may not be related. What is the behavior when it shuts off? Can you start it right...