Q: will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

will the 2009 cadillac cts timing chain set work with my 2011 chevy camaro the seller said it was compatible with my vehicle but i wanted to be sure

3. will the 2009 cadilac cts timing chain set

Q: Camaro iroc z sat for 17 years... Won't start

The fuel in the tank is bad from sitting so long. The entire fuel system may need to be flushed and the carburetor rebuilt. This means that the fuel tank should be removed and cleaned. The fuel pump should also...

Q: Q: What is causing my car to overheat?

Hi there: There are several issues that could be causing your Journey to overheat. If the thermostat does not open when it should, it could cause the engine to overheat. Also if the radiator fan does not turn on when...

Q: Noisy steering and bad performance, is this dangerous?

There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) pertaining to a clicking or thud type noise when turning that may pertain to your vehicle. The TSB number 14-ST-002-1 dated May 2014 is to address the clicking or thud issue by replacing...