Q: Q: will not start

will not start. Clicks like battery is dead but when you turn the key on all other insturerment panel comes on. Can be jumped off.

3. Q: will not start

Q: Gear shift loose, car cannot start. 1995 BMW 318i

Hello. It doesn’t sound like the problem with the shifter moving around and the car not starting are related. The part of the system that deals with starting the car is the clutch and clutch pedal switch. There is a...

Q: When I put my car into drive it makes a loud grinding noise and doesnt move.

Hi there. The transmission may have broken the differential or a CV shaft (constant velocity shaft). If a CV shaft was to break, then all of the power will go to the broken shaft. When you said that you stopped...

Q: Q: Trunk will not open

The trunk on your 2011 BMW 328i most likely has a power open button. If the battery is not in the vehicle, the vehicle has no power and therefore electrical components will not work. The best recommendation I have for...