Q: will not start

Will not start. Replaced firm injectors, high pressure oil pump, ipr valve, new radiator, still will not start.

A: Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be ha...

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help.

As you my know, diesel engines can be extremely cold blooded and tough to start when there is no fuel in the system (you may know this as you recently replaced the injectors). Start by verifying that the fuel pump has power and is pumping fuel. Next, be sure all PCM connectors are securely plugged in and fuses are in place and not burnt. If you have access to a scanning tool, you may want to start with this as well to see if you get any known codes that will point you in the right direction. Try referencing this chart for potential code references and related issues.

If you would like further help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.