Car engine turning over, but not starting. v6-3.2l engine...

Q: Car engine turning over, but not starting.

My car won't start. It has a brand new battery and fuel pump. The engine is turning over, but not starting.

There are many reasons why a car will crank but not start. Your engine will not start unless it has fuel, air, spark, and compression. If any one of the four components are missing you will have a crank, no start situation. There are several different components and sensors that must all be functioning together for your engine to start. I would ask for help from a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the test equipment and experience to diagnose what is causing your no start issue.