Q: Q: will not shut off

original ignition as far as the customer has told me. will not shut off tried unplugging the alternator and continued to run

3. Q: will not shut off

Q: 2007 Buick LaCrosse, startup noises

There are a number of things that could make an engine noisy when starting up. Depending on the specific type of sound you are referring to, this will determine how to properly diagnose. If there is a bit of a...

Q: Can A Chrysler Town & Country 2000 Transmission Work / Fit In A Dodge Grand Caravan 2003?

Hi there. From the years 1995 to 2007 all of the transmissions are the same for the Grand Caravan and the Town and Country. They use four different transmissions, A404, A413, A470, and A670. The A670 is a six speed...

Q: Charging and starting - 2008 Chrysler Sebring

Code P0622 relates to the alternator not working properly. This code can sometimes come up when the battery is weak. I would recommend testing the battery first and if it checks out OK, then the problem is likely the alternator....