Q: Q: will not shut off

original ignition as far as the customer has told me. will not shut off tried unplugging the alternator and continued to run

3. Q: will not shut off

Q: whooshing sound after hitting curb driver side front

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the tires, suspension, wheel hub, or the brakes. The noise is likely coming from something that has been damaged, and is now making contact with other components...

Q: What will cause an automatic transmission not to shift into the final drive gear? 1993 Buick LeSabre

Hi - by "won't shift into the highest gear", I interpret this to mean the lock-up of the torque converter, which effectively is another gear (eliminates any slip through the torque converter). Your symptoms suggest that the transmission is not...

Q: Battery light is on after a new battery

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the alternator or with the charging system's electrical wiring. Start by making sure all of your battery terminals, ground connections, wires to the alternator, and wires to...