Q: Q: will not shut off

original ignition as far as the customer has told me. will not shut off tried unplugging the alternator and continued to run

Hello. The vehicle is continuing to run because the power supply to the engine has not been cut off by the alternator. Unplugging the alternator should cut off power to the engine if it is causing the problem. If unplugging the alternator had no effect, then it is not directly associated with the issue. The extra energy that is being supplied is known as feedback. This feedback is typically caused by a crossed wire or short somewhere. It is likely that the malfunction is related to a system that will effect the spark plugs, fuse box, and disregard the ignition cylinder .The main component that can do this is the ignition switch. Due to the alternator not solving the issue, turn your attention to the ignition switch and its wiring circuit.

3. Q: will not shut off