Q: Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Will not hold coolant leaks out

3. Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Q: 2011 BMW X5 needs a Valve Cover Replacement not just gasket...what will it cost?

Hi there. I have forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department, so they can send you an estimate to replace the valve cover and the gasket on your BMW. However, before having this completed, you might want to...

Q: Oil is green in color.

Hi there. Diesel fuel has a green tint to it. It is possible that the fuel has gotten into the oil, but most likely the diesel will just thin out the oil. If the oil if light bright green in...

Q: Q: Problems shifting gears

It sounds like your 2002 Honda Passport may have an issue with its gear selection sensor. This sensor provides information to the powertrain control module as to which gear the vehicle is in. If this sensor is giving false...