Q: Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Will not hold coolant leaks out

3. Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Q: Moving a rusted car

Hello. If it will not move because of the rust built up on the rotors and pads, then the wheels and calipers should be removed and the rust cleaned from the rotors and pads. This will help to free it...

Q: Q: Car overheating with coolant added.

This could be caused by a few different things most likely being a stuck thermostat not allowing coolant to flow, have a certified mechanic check to make sure the belt that spins the water pump is still in one piece...

Q: Thermostat gauge reads in the middle.

The temperature gauge should go up to about the middle when the system is working normally. If the gauge is reading anywhere near the middle of the gauge it is not overheating. The gauge does not have numbers on the...