Q: Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Will not hold coolant leaks out

3. Will not hold coolant - 2002 BMW

Q: I just put fuel in my vehicle and now it won't start

Hi There, It sounds like you may have an issue with your evaporative emissions control system. Your car has a small purge valve called a purge solenoid in the Evaporative Emissions system that controls the venting of fumes from the...

Q: Q: Car coolant leak

The main cause of coolant leaking from this vehicle is a crack in the radiator. If the coolant is leaking from the front of the motor, then this may be a leak in your water pump. I would suggest having...

Q: Headlights not working in 2002 Jaguar X-Type

Your car has two options for headlights. Standard halogen for high and low beam, or HID for low beam and halogen for high beam. I'm going to assume you have the HID option. The bulb itself has no filament and...