Q: What do the green lights mean in the dash?

What do the green lights mean in the dash?

While your dash contains a number of red and orange lights, it also has several green lights. Green is used to tell you that they’re not critical warnings, but still provide important information.

• Turn Signals and Hazard Lights: The corresponding turn signal will light up on the dash when turning. If your hazard lights are on, both will flash at the same time.

• Lights On Indicator: This light simply tells you that the headlights are on.

• Cruise Control Main Indicator: This light tells you that cruise control is on.

• Cruise Control Indicator: This light informs you that you have set the cruise control and it is operational.

• Fog Light Indicator: This light illuminates if your fog lights are on (if your car has them).

• Immobilizer System Indicator: This light will flash if they key inserted into the ignition is not programmed correctly and the car’s fuel pump will be disabled.

3. What do the green lights mean in the dash?