Q: What do the green lights mean in the dash?

What do the green lights mean in the dash?

A: While your dash contains a number of red an...

While your dash contains a number of red and orange lights, it also has several green lights. Green is used to tell you that they’re not critical warnings, but still provide important information.

• Turn Signals and Hazard Lights: The corresponding turn signal will light up on the dash when turning. If your hazard lights are on, both will flash at the same time.

• Lights On Indicator: This light simply tells you that the headlights are on.

• Cruise Control Main Indicator: This light tells you that cruise control is on.

• Cruise Control Indicator: This light informs you that you have set the cruise control and it is operational.

• Fog Light Indicator: This light illuminates if your fog lights are on (if your car has them).

• Immobilizer System Indicator: This light will flash if they key inserted into the ignition is not programmed correctly and the car’s fuel pump will be disabled.