Q: Will not crank after multiple start ups.

First startup after the car has rested all night is ok. I can make 3 stops were I'm turning off the vehicle for maybe 30-50 mins, start it back up and it cranks fine. By the 4th stop, there's hesitation when I try to crank it but it will turnover and start. After I make another run, the car will not crank up. I can hear it click but it will not turn over. After I let car rest for a while, I'll crank up with no problems.

Hi there. It can be very tricky to diagnose a hard to start issue as you’ve described. In general, when a car is hard to crank over as the vehicle drives and warms up, it can be caused by a fuel system restriction, a battery that is not being fully charged while driving or even loose battery cables. It can also be due to an ignition relay or other electrical issue. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Will not crank after multiple start ups.