Q: Why would you not get fuel to throttle?

Shut off after a second of running

3. Why would you not get fuel to throttle?

Q: We had a flood in Houston I have a 95 chevy blazer checked all the fluids everything is fine no water in them I let it sit went to

Hi Brian. First off, our thoughts are with you and everyone else in the Houston area. In regards to the issue with your Blazer, the flood and excessive water plays havoc on ignition and electrical systems. It's likely that one...

Q: Broken thermostat housing

A cracked thermostat housing can definitely cause the coolant temperature sensor to produce false readings due to the fluctuation in temperature and leaking coolant. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect...

Q: Service engine light is on and blinking when started?

The check engine may be blinking due to computer sensor or misfire issue. Have the computer scanned to get the failure codes and then have the codes diagnosed. You may have a lean injection system causing misfire when first started...