Q: Why my drivers seatbelt automatic lock retracter isnt working?

When i put my drivers seatbelt on, the shoulder part doesn't lock in place at all. Even if i try to do it on purpose its still loose at the shoulder. Is that making my seatbelt light and airbag light come on?

Hi there. This is one of those unfortunate issues where the solution to your problem is most likely going to be a visit to the dealership. Most repairs to safety system components like the seat belt should be completed by a certified Suzuki repair specialist. In this case, replacing the seat belt drive is most likely the right course of action, because it is very possible that the internal springs that retract the seat belt are damaged.

3. Why my drivers seatbelt automatic lock retracter isnt working?