temp thermal sensor why does it keep goi honda cooling sy...

Q: temp thermal sensor why does it keep goi

So my Honda 2000 Civic I replace the radiator 3 hoses thermostat and a temperature thermal sensor for the fan to work my fan is working because I hooked it up to the battery it was the sensor I found out but the sensor went out again why

You should have the fan motor checked to see if it is drawing too much power causing the sensor to fail. You need to have computer scanned for codes and system checked to see if the fan motor turns on and of at correct temperatures.