Q: Why my 2000 chevy impala will turn over but want start

Why my 2000 chevy impala will turn but want start. Got gas and went a few blocks and stall. Been having cranking issue at times like its not gettin enough gase or spark

There are many causes of hard or no starting but illustrative ones are a failed fuel pump, bad crank or cam position sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), worn spark plugs, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter), and contaminated or old gasoline. To resolve the issue that you are writing in about, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why my 2000 chevy impala will turn over but want start