Q: Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Why does my starter just spin and doesn't engage

3. Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Q: Could you show me what it looks like?

Hi there. First check the fuel filter and see if the filter is plugged up. If your vehicle has a tank filter and not a inline filter, then check the fuel pump relay and see if it's clicking on when...

Q: BRAKE FLUID LEAK; REAR DRIVER SIDE 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier

Hi - the brake fluid leak you discovered could be a damaged brake line, or leaking brake caliper or wheel cylinder. I recommend a brake system inspection ASAP, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who...

Q: My Traction control Light Comes on and the car stops accelerating After cutting the car off for 15 to 20 minutes it starts back up

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty traction control module. When the car shuts off and sits for 15-20 minutes as you describe, this gives the module time to reset itself which then allows you to drive...