Q: Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Why does my starter just spin and doesn't engage

3. Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Q: Fuel bank sensor

There are a few things that can cause vehicles fuel trims to vary from normal. A vacuum leak is a big thing. Broken or worn crankcase ventilation hoses and gaskets that are failing to seal can cause lean conditions. If...

Q: Every time I brake I hear a noise and it gets worse when the car is coming to a stop.

Any noises coming from brakes or changes in brake pedal feel, warrant an inspection right away for safety. You just don't know until an experienced mechanic has inspected your brakes. Brakes should be checked about every 15,000 miles or once...

Q: 2008 chevy tahoe hybrid check engine light on

Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, a faulty O2 sensor, a bad catalytic converter,...