Q: Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Why does my starter just spin and doesn't engage

3. Why does my starter just spin and don't engage

Q: I have a overheating problem but I have already changed my water pump and thermostat and had it checked for a blown head gasket

If you do not have a blown headgasket and have a new water pump and thermostat then you must have a blockage in parts of the radiator or the cooling fan or fan clutch is defective. Check fan clutch is...

Q: I have a 1998 Chevy K1500 with a 305. Worn TCC

Hi and thank you for submitting a question. Your 1998 Chevy K1500 truck with a 305 has a 4L60E transmission. With what you have described, it sounds like the torque converter clutch (TCC) regulator valve has failed. Usually when this...

Q: Parking pinion in transmission broke

With the parking brake not engaging, caution should be observed. This vehicle has the parking pinion inside of the transmission and the transmission will need to be partially disassembled to fix this. A qualified technician will be able to diagnose...