Q: why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

studders when downshifting

3. why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

Q: Transmission shifter cables came off.

Look around the transmission and look to see where the shifter cable is attached. Feel the shifter cable and see if it is indeed damaged or broken. If the cable is broken, then it will need to be replaced. If...

Q: Clutch Unresponsive

I'm assuming that when you mean the gears are changing properly, you are referring to the gear shifter will go into each gear when the motor is off. Otherwise, if you can get the car in each gear while it...

Q: Won't shift past 2nd gear . It drives normal to 2nd gear but wont shift into 3r - 2000 Ford F150 4x4

Hello - I don't think this is related to switching back to 2WD per se. There is a shift position sensor on the side of the transmission, and it's possible that the snow activity caused moisture and/or dirt to get...