Q: why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

studders when downshifting

3. why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

Q: When im at a stop and i have my foot on the brake the car will start accelerating, the car isn't moving but the RPM will go up?

It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal....

Q: Why does my Car jerks when put from park to drive

Hi there. In most cases when the car lunges or jerks when you shift into gear, it's due to mechanical gears not properly aligning or components in the driveline system (such as driveshaft, input and output shafts) being loose or...

Q: Advance tracking light is staying on

The Advance Trac system relates to the traction control system in your vehicle. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use...