Q: why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

studders when downshifting

3. why does my 2006 F150 5.4ltr 4x4 studder while trying to downshift ?

Q: 1999 Ford ExAntifreeze reservoir never fills temp gauge stopped working heat stopped working engine runs strong smoke under car

No antifreeze would explain the no heat and if the antifreeze leaked out, that might be related to the cloud of smoke. Also, if there is no liquid coolant in the engine, the temperature gauge will malfunction as you describe...

Q: Clunking noise from steering - 2006 Ford Focus

This sounds like a worn or failing CV joint. All front-wheel drive cars have constant velocity joints or CV joints on both ends of the drive shafts (half shafts). Inner CV joints connect the drive shafts to the transmission while...

Q: Q: Radiator leaking fluid

Hi. Fluid leaks are common, particularly from old rubber hoses. I suggest you have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, have all of the hoses replaced. It may seem like overkill, but all of the other hoses that are...