Q: While driving on highway, hear a loud noise then I stop and.look seem like nothing wrong.

When got home and put on Reverse drive don't work but everything else is ok.

Please need help to see what wrong Please email: xuesongyee@gmail.com Thank

Dan

Hello. If the vehicle will not go back into drive then you may have an internal transmission failure or it may be a broken shifter cable. I have seen these cables break frequently. I would need to know a little better as to what is going on. If the shifter is moving and the indicator on the dash is changing what gear it is showing then the transmission may have an internal issue. At that point I usually remove the transmission pan and see if there is metal or clutch debris in it. If there is, then the transmission is failing. If you want to have this shifting issue checked, consider having a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose the problem shifting gears and make the necessary repairs.

• While driving on highway, hear a loud noise then I stop and.look seem like nothing wrong.