Q: Where is purge valve for evap canister 07 honda civic si

asked by on May 09, 2017

Where is purge valve 07 honda civic si for evap canister

Evaporation Vent Solenoid Replacement $112.55 - $402.61 Get a Quote

The purge valve is mounted on the engine and you will see hose connections from the valve to the intake manifold as well as a wire harness connection. The purge valve should be tested to determine if it is actually bad. In particular, if a trouble code refers to the valve the mere presence of a "code" alone is not a diagnostic. If you desire a diagnostic (actual testing of the valve), and replacement only if indicated, please use YourMechanic’s EVAP system service page - solenoid and purge valve. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr