Q: were is the camshaft position sensor located on 2013 chevrolet captiva

the suv stolls and cuts off don't want to accelerate at take off

There are two different camshaft sensors on this engine and one is for the intake cam and the other is for the exhaust cam. You will need to first have any codes received diagnosed to make sure the problem is a camshaft sensor and not in the variable cam timing mechanism. The sensors are located on the front side of the cylinder head on each side of the head. They are under the intake cover and fuel pump cover on the engine. If you need assistance then i suggest a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do the diagnosis and repair or replacement as needed for you.

3. were is the camshaft position sensor located on 2013 chevrolet captiva