Q: How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature?

The windshield wiper mist feature is perfect for when there’s a one-time occurrence of moisture on your windshield. To use the mist feature, locate the windshield wiper lever that protrudes from the right side of your steering column. Pull the lever down to the Mist setting, and then release it to its original location. The windshield wipers will wipe once.

3. How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?