Q: Q: Where do I find my vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Where do I find my vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Your vehicle identification number (VIN) is unique to your vehicle, and is used as a legal identifier of your car. The VIN is located on the drive side of the windshield, where the windshield meets the dash. It is easily observed from outside of the vehicle. The VIN can also be found on the title and registration, as well as the Vehicle Certification and Service Parts labels.

3. Q: Where do I find my vehicle identification number (VIN)?