Q: Where are the storage areas located?

Where are the storage areas located?

Storage is important – you need a safe place to carry belongings while you’re driving. Leaving items loose in the car is an invitation to injury. They can easily become airborne during a crash, causing injuries that could easily have been avoided. Here’s where you’ll find storage throughout your car:

• Center console box (between the two front seats)

• Map pockets (located on the driver and passenger front doors)

• Seatback pockets (if your Altima is equipped with them, they’re located on the back of the driver and passenger front seats).

• Storage pouch (your Altima may also be equipped with a pouch on the front of the driver and passenger seats).

3. Where are the storage areas located?