Q: Where are fuel & primer reset buttons?

My question is a short one. Please tell me where I can find the fuel reset button and also the primer button. Thank you.

Hello. The fuel pump reset button is located under the instrument panel, to the right of the transmission hump. I do not believe that there is a primer button on your vehicle. The fuel pump reset button is also known as the inertia switch. When necessary for safety, the fuel pump shuts down automatically. If the fuel pump has been shut down in error the fuel pump reset button/inertia switch can be used to reset and restart the fuel pump. If you need help with replacing your fuel pump reset button, or if you find it necessary to replace your fuel pump, contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.