Q: Where are fuel & primer reset buttons?

My question is a short one. Please tell me where I can find the fuel reset button and also the primer button. Thank you.

3. Where are fuel & primer reset buttons?

Q: What should I do with my car,junk or keep it?

The way I look at it if it was my car is, would the car be worth more than the cost to repair it completely after the repairs are done. If the cost of the repairs would exceed 80% of...

Q: What's the average cost with labor to repair a throttle body on a chrysler 200

Hi there. It really depends on what exactly you need replaced; or what's wrong with the throttle body or fuel system. If it's the electronic throttle controller then the replacement cost can range from $300 to $1,500 depending on the...

Q: Catalyst system Efficiency - P0420 - 2010 Ford Fusion.

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic. For the code P0420 to come on, there could be a lot of issues that could arise to a non functioning catalytic converter. Before you decide to replace the catalytic converter, consider...