Q: Q: Blower motor

Whenever I turn to the left the front passenger side makes a rubbing noise and the a.c. stops blowing until the steering wheel is straight again

3. Q: Blower motor

Q: Car only staying started for five seconds

If the powertrain control module (PCM) does not have proper communication with the Sentry Key Remote Entry Module (SKREEM), the PCM will shut off fuel after two seconds of run time. A full key cycle down sequence must be performed...

Q: 98 buick runs perfect when first starting then begins to thunk when it gets warm.

If you are experiencing slow acceleration when the engine is under load, there are a variety of causes that would be considered. Fuel injectors can become clogged over time as the tiny passages become clogged. When an injector is clogged...

Q: Car needs a new coolant bypass tube

Ah yes, the infamous 3.8L coolant elbows, located on the tensioner. This is a very common problem, but I would still perform a cooling system pressure test to be certain that the elbows are leaking. This test pressurizes the cooling...