Q: When you slow down then re-accelerate..sounds like severe downshift.

When I slow down then re=accelerate, very easily, it's like the car downshifts from 6th to 1st gear. This is a 300hp engine. I accelerate as though I am in a 1985 Chevette automatic, yet it slams down as though I went to WOT, in a Corvette?

I am a 52 year old male, and I normally drive this car like an old lady. I rarely push this car, though it is very powerful. I bought Jan. 2015 used, and have no idea who drove it before me.

I suspect Transmission, Torque Converter lock-Up, or possibly CV joint (Inner). Any Thoughts?

3. When you slow down then re-accelerate..sounds like severe downshift.