Q: Heat won't turn on with car running.

I got a remote car starter, I started my car this morning for maybe 10 minutes. When I got out to it the car was still running but the windows were still frosted! I got in and the engine was warm but the heat wasn't running! I had to manually turn the heater on and wait for it to defrost when it should already have been defrosted. I do have climate control if that has anything to do with it. What is going on? How can I fix it? Please help! Thank you.

Hi there. With the Fusion vehicles, I recommend turning the defroster on high before you shut off the car to the day before. This way when you turn your car on by remote start, the defroster system will be working while the vehicle’s engine is warming up. The climate control is for the comfort of the cabin department, but not for to defrost the windows. This must be set manually.