Q: When warm, my car does not get more than 3000 RPM. No kickdown. Loss of power.

as above

Your symptoms suggest a failure of the throttle position sensor. This failure should result in a Check Engine light, or an ETS (Electronic Throttle System) warning light.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the car’s loss of power inspected by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. When warm, my car does not get more than 3000 RPM. No kickdown. Loss of power.