Q: When warm, my car does not get more than 3000 RPM. No kickdown. Loss of power.

as above

A: Your symptoms suggest a failure of the thro...

Your symptoms suggest a failure of the throttle position sensor. This failure should result in a Check Engine light, or an ETS (Electronic Throttle System) warning light.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the car's loss of power inspected by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.