Q: My 2015 Sonata Sport Limited does not have a reset button for the trip odometer. How do I reset?

How do I reset the trip odometer on my recently purchased Limited Sport Sonata (2015)? There is no reset "button ".

You should have a mode button on steering wheel that if you select mode and use arrow button to select trip and then press ok and hold it down for more than a couple seconds it will reset the trip odometer.

3. My 2015 Sonata Sport Limited does not have a reset button for the trip odometer. How do I reset?